The Role of the Judiciary in the Public Decision-Making Process
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Economics & Politics
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–23, March 2012
How to Cite
Albanese, G. and Sorge, M. M. (2012), The Role of the Judiciary in the Public Decision-Making Process. Economics & Politics, 24: 1–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0343.2011.00390.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!