Research for this study was supported in part by a grant from the International Research and Exchanges Board, with funds provided by the US Department of State (Title VIII) and the National Endowment for the Humanities and, in part, by a grant from the Office of the Vice-president for Research at the University of Michigan. None of these organizations is responsible for the views expressed. I gratefully acknowledge the assistance of numerous economists and officials who kindly supplied me with information during a research trip to the Czech Republic. Hungary and Poland. The citation ‘interview’ refers to such information. For helpful comments, I thank Judit Karsai, Ivan Major, Michal Mejstrik, Peter Mihitlyi, Ryszard Rapacki and two anonymous referees.
Non-standard methods in the privatization strategies of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Economics of Transition
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 323–338, November 1997
How to Cite
Bornstein, M. (1997), Non-standard methods in the privatization strategies of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland. Economics of Transition, 5: 323–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.1997.tb00020.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!