Written for the EBRD conference on Privatization and Restructuring, April 1996. We thank Daron Acemoglu, Simon Commander, Mark Schankerman, Andrei Shleifer and Elu Von Thadden for discussions and comments on an earlier draft.
On privatization methods in Eastern Europe and their implications1
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Economics of Transition
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 87–99, May 1998
How to Cite
Aghion, P. and Blanchard, O. J. (1998), On privatization methods in Eastern Europe and their implications. Economics of Transition, 6: 87–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.1998.tb00038.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!