We thank Gerard Roland and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and Vitaly Shvydko for expertise and help with the data. All errors are ours.
A macroeconomic model of Russian transition
The role of oligarchic property rights*
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Economics of Transition
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 77–107, January 2007
How to Cite
Braguinsky, S. and Myerson, R. (2007), A macroeconomic model of Russian transition. Economics of Transition, 15: 77–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2007.00280.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!