I am grateful to two anonymous referees, Clas Bergström, Mariassunta Giannetti and seminar participants at the Stockholm School of Economics for useful comments, and to Alexander Alekseev for Russian trade data. Aleksei Avanessov, Kristine Kolosovska and Vilma Midveryte provided excellent research assistance. Financial support from Handelsbankens Forskningsstiftelse and CERGE-EI Foundation (under a program of the Global Development Network) is gratefully acknowledged.
Do good governance provisions shelter investors from contagion? Evidence from the Russian crisis1
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Economics of Transition
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 807–824, October 2007
How to Cite
Pajuste, A. (2007), Do good governance provisions shelter investors from contagion? Evidence from the Russian crisis. Economics of Transition, 15: 807–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2007.00298.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!