Are private banks more efficient than public banks?
Evidence from Russia
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 209–244, January 2010
How to Cite
Karas, A., Schoors, K. and Weill, L. (2010), Are private banks more efficient than public banks?. Economics of Transition, 18: 209–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2009.00364.x
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2009
- Received: February 7, 2008; Acceptance: March 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!