Are private banks more efficient than public banks?
Evidence from Russia
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 209–244, January 2010
How to Cite
Karas, A., Schoors, K. and Weill, L. (2010), Are private banks more efficient than public banks?. Economics of Transition, 18: 209–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2009.00364.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Received: February 7, 2008; Acceptance: March 22, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!