Ling Shen thanks ‘Shanghai Pujiang’ project (2007) for their generous financial support. This project is also supported by Leading Academic Discipline Program, ‘211’ Project for Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (the third phase). We thank Thomas Gall and an anonymous referee for helpful comments.
Democracy vs. dictatorship
Comparing the evolution of economic growth under two political regimes1
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 59–90, January 2010
How to Cite
Schiffbauer, M. and Shen, L. (2010), Democracy vs. dictatorship. Economics of Transition, 18: 59–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2009.00371.x
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2009
- Received: June 24, 2008; Acceptance: April 2, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!