We would like to thank an anonymous referee, Graciela Kaminski and other participants at the ESRC Development Economics Conference, Manchester (2010). The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of the OECD or its member countries.
The real effect of financial crises in the European transition economies1
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2010 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–25, January 2011
How to Cite
Furceri, D. and Zdzienicka, A. (2011), The real effect of financial crises in the European transition economies. Economics of Transition, 19: 1–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2010.00395.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Received: October 6, 2009; Acceptance: February 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!