We would like to thank Ms. Zofia Lisiecka from the Polish Central Examination Board and the anonymous referee for helpful comments.
School competition and the quality of education: introducing market incentives into public services
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2010 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 151–177, January 2011
How to Cite
Bukowska, G. and Siwińska-Gorzelak, J. (2011), School competition and the quality of education: introducing market incentives into public services. Economics of Transition, 19: 151–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2010.00397.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Received: August 18, 2009; Acceptance: February 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!