We are grateful to seminar participants in the NBER Entrepreneurship Group, the World Bank/DRGFP and WBER Access to Finance Conference, IMAEF 2008, the UNU/WIDER Entrepreneurship and Conflict Conference, the Edinburgh/COST Workshop on Firm-Level Data Analysis in Transition and Developing Economies, and the University of Aberdeen. We would like to thank the Editor, Jan Svenjar and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. We would also like to thank Simon Johnson and Enrique Seira Bejarano for excellent discussions, and Taras Chernetsky, Yan Li, Fahro Memic, Dragana Ostojic, Erwin Tiongson and Kostas Tzioumis for helpful comments. Financial assistance from the Greek CTF Programme is gratefully acknowledged. This article’s findings, interpretations and conclusions are entirely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the World Bank.
Entrepreneurship in post-conflict transition1
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2010 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 27–78, January 2011
How to Cite
Demirgüc-Kunt, A., Klapper, L. F. and Panos, G. A. (2011), Entrepreneurship in post-conflict transition. Economics of Transition, 19: 27–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2010.00398.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received: August 1, 2008; Acceptance: December 25, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!