We thank Yingqi Wei, Dylan Sutherland and the participants of the 20th CEA Annual Conference for comments and suggestions on a previous version of this article, as well as an anonymous referee. The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation, (project ECO2008-06057/ECON) and Generalitat Valenciana (BFPI06/442 and Prometeo/2009/068). The usual disclaimer applies.
The driving forces behind China’s growth1
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2010 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 79–124, January 2011
How to Cite
Herrerias, M. J. and Orts, V. (2011), The driving forces behind China’s growth. Economics of Transition, 19: 79–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2010.00399.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received: July 8, 2009; Acceptance: May 17, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!