The authors are grateful to Mario Holzner, Jeromin Zettelmeyer and an anonymous referee for comments on an earlier draft. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors only and not necessarily of the EBRD.
Earnings inequality and the informal economy
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2010 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 179–199, January 2011
How to Cite
Krstić, G. and Sanfey, P. (2011), Earnings inequality and the informal economy. Economics of Transition, 19: 179–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2010.00400.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Received: December 19, 2008; Acceptance: May 22, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!