The authors thank Uwe Blien, Richard Duhautois, Jaromír Gottvald, Nathalie Grenaan, Ryo Kambayashi, Tomas Korpi, Sauro Mocetti, Jan Svejnar (the editor), Tsuyoshi Tsuru, Roope Uusitalo and participants at the 2009 EALE conference in Tallinn, a Trexima seminar 2008, a VSB conference in Trojanovice 2009 and seminars at Hitotsubashi University, Stockholm University, and CEE (Paris) for several useful comments. They are also grateful to Pavel Mrázek and Vladimír Smolka at Trexima for valuable advice and assistance with the data. Part of this research was funded by a grant from the Tuborg foundation for research on the labour market consequences of internationalization and globalization.
Foreign ownership wage premia in emerging economies
Evidence from the Czech Republic†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2011 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 371–395, April 2011
How to Cite
Eriksson, T. and Pytlikova, M. (2011), Foreign ownership wage premia in emerging economies. Economics of Transition, 19: 371–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2011.00411.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Received: April 12, 2010; Acceptance: December 9, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!