The author thanks Barry Reilly, Rodolfo Helg, Matteo Manera, Julie Litchfield, Stephen Drinkwater, the participants at the FEEM lunch seminar and at the 16th National Scientific Conference, Università di Parma. The author is also grateful to an anonymous referee for useful comments and suggestions on an earlier version of this article. The usual disclaimers apply.
Migrants’ international transfers and educational expenditure
Empirical evidence from Albania
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Economics of Transition © 2011 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 163–193, January 2012
How to Cite
Cattaneo, C. (2012), Migrants’ international transfers and educational expenditure. Economics of Transition, 20: 163–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2011.00414.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2011
- Received: May 12, 2010; Acceptance: January 18, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!