We thank Christos Kostopoulos of the World Bank for many discussions on the Azerbaijan case study, and Alexander France (UvA), the editor and the two referees for their many constructive comments.
Fiscal sustainability, volatility and oil wealth
A stochastic analysis of fiscal spending rules1
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2011 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 639–666, October 2011
How to Cite
van Wijnbergen, S. and Budina, N. (2011), Fiscal sustainability, volatility and oil wealth. Economics of Transition, 19: 639–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2011.00425.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Received: October 30, 2008; Acceptance: April 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!