I would like to thank (the editor), Philippe Aghion, an anonymous referee and Karen Sherman for their insightful comments. I am also grateful to seminar participants at the University of Stellenbosch Business School. I am responsible for any errors or omissions.
Credit risk assessment in the microfinance industry
An application to a selected group of Vietnamese microfinance institutions and an extension to East Asian and Pacific microfinance institutions1
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author. Economics of Transition © 2011 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 37–72, January 2012
How to Cite
Ayayi, A. G. (2012), Credit risk assessment in the microfinance industry. Economics of Transition, 20: 37–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2011.00429.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2011
- Received: August 26, 2009; Acceptance: June 23, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!