The authors would like to thank the anonymous referee, the Editors as well as Tomasz Mickiewicz, Richard Frensch, Grzegorz Koloch, Jens Hölscher, Michal Gradzewicz, Ryszard Kokoszczyński, Marcin Kolasa and Michal Rubaszek for valuable comments. We are also grateful to the participants of EEFS 2009, EEA 2010 and MET-EACES, CEEERC, SGH and NBP workshops. The remaining errors are ours. The views expressed in the paper are those of the authors and are not necessarily those of the National Bank of Poland.
Is the effect really so large? Firm-level evidence on the role of FDI in a transition economy1
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Economics of Transition © 2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 195–233, April 2012
How to Cite
Hagemejer, J. and Tyrowicz, J. (2012), Is the effect really so large? Firm-level evidence on the role of FDI in a transition economy. Economics of Transition, 20: 195–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2012.00433.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2012
- Received: November 4, 2010 Acceptance: November 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!