I thank Anna Bordon, Mariana Colacelli, Luc Eyraud, Davide Furceri, Christoph Klingen, Esther Perez Ruiz, Bahrom Shukurov, two anonymous referees and the editor Sergei Guriev for helpful comments. I am grateful to Kia Penso and Kadia Kebet for excellent editorial work. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the IMF, its Executive Board or its management.
Local governments’ fiscal balance and privatization in transition countries1
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. Economics of Transition © 2012 The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Economics of Transition
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 677–703, October 2012
How to Cite
Crivelli, E. (2012), Local governments’ fiscal balance and privatization in transition countries. Economics of Transition, 20: 677–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0351.2012.00446.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2012
- Received: January 4, 2012; Acceptance: June 19, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!