Using futures contracts for corporate hedging: The problem of expiry and a possible solution
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
European Financial Management
Volume 2, Issue 3, pages 263–271, November 1996
How to Cite
Neuberger, A. (1996), Using futures contracts for corporate hedging: The problem of expiry and a possible solution. European Financial Management, 2: 263–271. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.1996.tb00043.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!