The authors acknowledge the helpful comments of John Doukas (the editor), an anonymous referee, participants at the EFMA Symposium on Corporate Governance at Leeds (2005) and the EFMA Annual Conference at Basel (2004), Andy Adams, Diane Denis and seminar participants at the Cass Business School. DT also thanks Oliviero Roggi (University of Florence) for assistance with an early draft of this paper.
The Impact of Corporate Governance on Closed-end Funds
Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
European Financial Management
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 725–746, November 2006
How to Cite
Gemmill, G. and Thomas, D. C. (2006), The Impact of Corporate Governance on Closed-end Funds. European Financial Management, 12: 725–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00274.x
- Issue online: 20 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!