The authors acknowledge the helpful comments of John Doukas (the editor), an anonymous referee, participants at the EFMA Symposium on Corporate Governance at Leeds (2005) and the EFMA Annual Conference at Basel (2004), Andy Adams, Diane Denis and seminar participants at the Cass Business School. DT also thanks Oliviero Roggi (University of Florence) for assistance with an early draft of this paper.
The Impact of Corporate Governance on Closed-end Funds
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
European Financial Management
Volume 12, Issue 5, pages 725–746, November 2006
How to Cite
Gemmill, G. and Thomas, D. C. (2006), The Impact of Corporate Governance on Closed-end Funds. European Financial Management, 12: 725–746. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00274.x
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!