This work was supported by the Charles E. Cook/Community Bank and Kenneth King Stonier Chairs at the Marshall School of Business of the University of Southern California. We thank Michael Jensen, René Stulz, and an anonymous referee for helpful comments on this paper. Correspondence: Harry DeAngelo.
Payout Policy Pedagogy: What Matters and Why
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 11–27, January 2007
How to Cite
DeAngelo, H. and DeAngelo, L. (2007), Payout Policy Pedagogy: What Matters and Why. European Financial Management, 13: 11–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00283.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!