I would like to thank participants at the 2004 Northern Finance Association, 2005 Multinational Finance Society and 2005 Financial Management Association (Europe) meetings for their comments. I would particularly like to thank the reviewer for this journal and Sebastein Lobe the discussant at the FMA (Europe) meetings for their detailed comments which have improved the paper. The usual caveat applies.
Capital Cash Flows, APV and Valuation
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 29–48, January 2007
How to Cite
Booth, L. (2007), Capital Cash Flows, APV and Valuation. European Financial Management, 13: 29–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00284.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!