I thank Cardiff Business School for funding received while undertaking this paper, John Huang of Tick Data Inc. for supplying the data used in this paper, and participants of the 2004 Royal Economic Society Conference for helpful comments.
A New Econometric Model of Index Arbitrage
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 159–183, January 2007
How to Cite
Taylor, N. (2007), A New Econometric Model of Index Arbitrage. European Financial Management, 13: 159–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00289.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!