The author is the Economic Counselor and Director of Research of the International Monetary Fund. This paper reflects the author's views and not necessarily those of the International Monetary Fund, its management, or its Board. I thank Laura Kodres for extremely useful conversations and suggestions, Sergei Antoshin for valuable research assistance, and Douglas Diamond, Jonathan Fiechter, Laura Kodres, Donald Kohn, Hyun Shin, Jeremy Stein, and Hung Tran for valuable comments on a previous draft.
Has Finance Made the World Riskier?
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
European Financial Management
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 499–533, September 2006
How to Cite
Rajan, R. G. (2006), Has Finance Made the World Riskier?. European Financial Management, 12: 499–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00330.x
Keynote Address to the 2005 European Financial Management Association (EFMA) Meetings, Milan, Italy, 1 July 2005.
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!