We owe special thanks to a number of fund managers in 21 countries around the world for generously providing their time and data, Stefano gutti and Joe McCahery, as well as the seminar participants at the Global Finance Association (Dublin, 2005), European Financial Management Association (Milan, 2005) and Asian Financial Management Association (Kuala Lumpur, 2005). We also owe thanks to an anonymous referee and the Editor John Doukas for very helpful comments.
Is it the Law or the Lawyers? Investment Covenants around the World*
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
European Financial Management
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 535–574, September 2006
How to Cite
Cumming, D. and Johan, S. (2006), Is it the Law or the Lawyers? Investment Covenants around the World*. European Financial Management, 12: 535–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00331.x
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!