We would like to thank Bing Liang, the editor, an anonymous referee, and participants in finance seminar at the University of Massachusetts and the 2006 meeting of European Financial Management for their helpful comments. We remain responsible for any errors. Corresponding Author: Ying Li, School of Business and Economics, Indiana University South Bend, 1700 Mishawaka Avenue, South Bend, IN 46634.
Conditional Properties of Hedge Funds: Evidence from Daily Returns*
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 211–238, March 2007
How to Cite
Li, Y. and Kazemi, H. (2007), Conditional Properties of Hedge Funds: Evidence from Daily Returns*. European Financial Management, 13: 211–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00352.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!