We thank Ryan Davies, Christophe Faugere, Lester Hadsell, Roberto Savona, Mila Getmansky, David Smith, Mike Stutzer, Russ Wermers, Youchang Wu, and seminar participants at 2005 FMA European Conference in Siena, 2005 FMA annual meeting in Chicago, and SUNY at Albany for valuable comments and suggestions on earlier drafts of this paper. We especially thank John Doukas (the editor), Bing Liang (special issue editor) and an anonymous referee for comments and suggestions that substantially improved the paper. All errors remaining are the sole responsibility of the authors. Correspondence: Hany Shawky.
The Performance of Hedge Fund Strategies and the Asymmetry of Return Distributions
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 309–331, March 2007
How to Cite
Ding, B. and Shawky, H. A. (2007), The Performance of Hedge Fund Strategies and the Asymmetry of Return Distributions. European Financial Management, 13: 309–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00356.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!