We thank Dermot McGrath from the Financial Times Business Research Center, Pamela Dottin from the NYSE, and George Bradley from Nasdaq for their help with the data. We are also grateful to Dusan Isakov (discussant in the EFA meetings), Harrison Hong (editor) and John Doukas (editor) for helpful comments and suggestions; and to Ling Hu and Ning Zhu for excellent research assistance.
A Breakdown of the Valuation Effects of International Cross-listing*
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 498–530, June 2007
How to Cite
Bris, A., Cantale, S. and Nishiotis, G. P. (2007), A Breakdown of the Valuation Effects of International Cross-listing*. European Financial Management, 13: 498–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2006.00370.x
Corresponding author: Arturo Bris.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!