Peng thanks the financial support from a Eugene Lang Junior Faculty Research Fellowship and a PSC-CUNY Research Award. Bollerslev's work was supported by a grant from the NSF to the NBER.
Investor Attention and Time-varying Comovements
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 394–422, June 2007
How to Cite
Peng, L., Xiong, W. and Bollerslev, T. (2007), Investor Attention and Time-varying Comovements. European Financial Management, 13: 394–422. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00366.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!