We are grateful to the Taiwan Stock Exchange for providing the data used in this study. Michael Bowers provided phenomenal computing support, which made this project possible. Terrance Odean is grateful for the financial support of the National Science Foundation (Grant 0222107).
Is the Aggregate Investor Reluctant to Realise Losses? Evidence from Taiwan
Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 423–447, June 2007
How to Cite
Barber, B. M., Lee, Y.-T., Liu, Y.-J. and Odean, T. (2007), Is the Aggregate Investor Reluctant to Realise Losses? Evidence from Taiwan. European Financial Management, 13: 423–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00367.x
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!