We thank John Doukas (the editor) an anonymous referee, Christopher Blake, Rob Bauer, Jean Dermine, Bart Frijns, William Goetzmann, Kees Koedijk, Stephen Ross, Stefan Ruenzi, Peter Schotman and participants of the 2002 BSI Gamma Foundation conference, the 2003 FMA-Europe Meeting in Dublin and the 2003 Meeting of the EFMA in Helsinki for helpful comments. Financial support from the BSI Gamma Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. All remaining errors are the sole responsibility of the authors. The views expressed in this paper are not necessarily shared by De Lage Landen (DLL) and AZL.
The Performance of Local versus Foreign Mutual Fund Managers
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 702–720, September 2007
How to Cite
Otten, R. and Bams, D. (2007), The Performance of Local versus Foreign Mutual Fund Managers. European Financial Management, 13: 702–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00379.x
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!