We would like to thank an anonymous referee, Gregor Dorfleitner, Ernst Maug, Colin Mayer, Fabrice Riva, Mario C. Santos, Richard Stehle, and seminar participants at the 2003 Meeting of the German Finance Association and the 2004 Meeting of the European Financial Management Association for helpful discussions and comments. We also thank Christian Bassen for valuable research assistance. A previous version of this paper was circulated under the title ‘When do firms abolish dual class stocks?’.
Timing and Wealth Effects of German Dual Class Stock Unifications
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 163–196, January 2008
How to Cite
Dittmann, I. and Ulbricht, N. (2008), Timing and Wealth Effects of German Dual Class Stock Unifications. European Financial Management, 14: 163–196. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00388.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!