We are deeply indebted to Richard Rendleman. Much of our article is based on his ideas in an unpublished paper. Also, his many suggestions greatly improved our presentation, but he is not responsible if we have made any errors. We also acknowledge helpful suggestions from Roger Broberg, Tom Chemmanur, Anjo Koeter-Kant, Phil Lane, Gilles Renaud, Pat Terrion, and an anonymous reviewer. We are especially grateful to Richard T. Jones for his assistance with the derivation of the key formulas. The financial support of the Keith B. Johnson Distinguished Finance Faculty Award, University of Connecticut, and the Spencer Educational Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. Correspondence: Thomas O'Brien.
Capital Structure Swaps and Shareholder Wealth
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
European Financial Management
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 979–997, November 2007
How to Cite
O'Brien, T. J., Schmid Klein, L. and Hilliard, J. I. (2007), Capital Structure Swaps and Shareholder Wealth. European Financial Management, 13: 979–997. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00391.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!