I appreciate comments from seminar participants at the University of Southern Denmark, at the Danish Doctoral Educational Network in Finance, and at the European Finance Association's 29 th annual meeting, Berlin, 2002. In particular I thank Nicole Branger, Peter O. Christensen, Edmund Christiansen, Bjarne Astrup Jensen, Pierre Mella-Barral, Kristian R. Miltersen, Claus Munk, Carsten Sørensen, Josef Zechner, Ivo Welch, John Doukas (the editor), and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Financial support from the Danish Research Council for Social Sciences is gratefully acknowledged.
Capital Structure and Assets: Effects of an Implicit Collateral
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
2007 The Author Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 347–373, March 2008
How to Cite
Riis Flor, C. (2008), Capital Structure and Assets: Effects of an Implicit Collateral. European Financial Management, 14: 347–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00393.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!