The authors would like to thank John Doukas (the editor), an anonymous referee, and Paul Malatesta for their helpful comments. We also thank Russell R. Wermers and other participants of seminars at Chulalongkorn University, Stockholm University and the participants of the French Finance Association Conference, 2006 for their helpful comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper. Any remaining errors are our own. Correspondence: Krishna Paudyal.
The Euro and the Changing Face of European Banking: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 451–476, March 2009
How to Cite
Ekkayokkaya, M., Holmes, P. and Paudyal, K. (2009), The Euro and the Changing Face of European Banking: Evidence from Mergers and Acquisitions. European Financial Management, 15: 451–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00411.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!