The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee and the editor of the journal for their comments in earlier versions of this paper. Thanks are also due for their comments the participants of the European Financial Management Association Annual Conference, 26th– 29th June 2002, London, UK, where an earlier version of this paper was presented. The responsibility for any remaining errors rests fully with the authors. Correspondence: Manolis G. Kavussanos.
The Lead-Lag Relationship Between Cash and Stock Index Futures in a New Market
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 1007–1025, November 2008
How to Cite
Kavussanos, M. G., Visvikis, I. D. and Alexakis, P. D. (2008), The Lead-Lag Relationship Between Cash and Stock Index Futures in a New Market. European Financial Management, 14: 1007–1025. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00412.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!