Luc Renneboog acknowledges financial support from the European Commission via the ‘New Modes of Governance’ project (NEWGOV) led by the European University Institute in Florence (Contract No. CIT1-CT-2004–506392) and from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (‘Shifts in Governance’ Programme). Peter G. Szilagyi is grateful for funding from the European Commission through the European Corporate Governance Training Network (ECGTN). We wish to thank John Doukas (the editor), Jonathan Batten, Fabio Braggion, Hans Degryse, Guillaume Dufay, Piet Duffhues, Igor Loncarski, Marina Martynova, Colin Mayer, Joe McCahery, Maria Fabiana Penas, Paolo Volpin, Chendi Zhang and an anonymous referee for providing useful comments and suggestions. We have benefited from the helpful comments of seminar participants at Tilburg University.
Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 792–819, September 2008
How to Cite
Renneboog, L. and Szilagyi, P. G. (2008), Corporate Restructuring and Bondholder Wealth. European Financial Management, 14: 792–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00414.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!