The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee, Ozgur Arslan, Yilmaz Guney, Stavroula Iliopoulou, Turalay Kenc, Dennis Leech, Anthony Patterson, Peter Smith, Margaritis Voliotis and seminar participants at the European Financial Management Association annual meeting (2004), European Financial Management Association Symposium on Corporate Governance (2005), Multinational Finance Society Annual Meeting (2005) and ASSET Annual Meeting (2005) for helpful comments and suggestions on earlier versions of the paper. Correspondence: Aydin Ozkan.
The Impact of Managerial Entrenchment on Agency Costs: An Empirical Investigation Using UK Panel Data
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 497–528, June 2009
How to Cite
Florackis, C. and Ozkan, A. (2009), The Impact of Managerial Entrenchment on Agency Costs: An Empirical Investigation Using UK Panel Data. European Financial Management, 15: 497–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00418.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!