The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee, Ozgur Arslan, Yilmaz Guney, Stavroula Iliopoulou, Turalay Kenc, Dennis Leech, Anthony Patterson, Peter Smith, Margaritis Voliotis and seminar participants at the European Financial Management Association annual meeting (2004), European Financial Management Association Symposium on Corporate Governance (2005), Multinational Finance Society Annual Meeting (2005) and ASSET Annual Meeting (2005) for helpful comments and suggestions on earlier versions of the paper. Correspondence: Aydin Ozkan.
The Impact of Managerial Entrenchment on Agency Costs: An Empirical Investigation Using UK Panel Data
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 497–528, June 2009
How to Cite
Florackis, C. and Ozkan, A. (2009), The Impact of Managerial Entrenchment on Agency Costs: An Empirical Investigation Using UK Panel Data. European Financial Management, 15: 497–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00418.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!