We would like to thank an anonymous referee, John Doukas (Managing Editor), the participants of European Financial Management Association (2005) and Financial Management Association (2006) annual meetings, as well as the seminar participants at Fordham University and Baruch College for helpful comments.
Cash Flow Sensitivity of Investment
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 47–65, January 2009
How to Cite
Hovakimian, A. and Hovakimian, G. (2009), Cash Flow Sensitivity of Investment. European Financial Management, 15: 47–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00420.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!