We thank participants of the 2005 EFM Symposium on European Corporate Governance, of the Third meeting of SFB/TR 15 ‘Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems’ and seminar participants at the University of Tübingen for valuable comments. Financial support from Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through SFB/TR 15 is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank an anonymous referee for his valuable comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper.
Insider Trading and Corporate Governance: The Case of Germany
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 402–429, March 2009
How to Cite
Betzer, A. and Theissen, E. (2009), Insider Trading and Corporate Governance: The Case of Germany. European Financial Management, 15: 402–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00422.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!