We thank participants of the 2005 EFM Symposium on European Corporate Governance, of the Third meeting of SFB/TR 15 ‘Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems’ and seminar participants at the University of Tübingen for valuable comments. Financial support from Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft through SFB/TR 15 is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank an anonymous referee for his valuable comments and suggestions on earlier versions of this paper.
Insider Trading and Corporate Governance: The Case of Germany
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 402–429, March 2009
How to Cite
Betzer, A. and Theissen, E. (2009), Insider Trading and Corporate Governance: The Case of Germany. European Financial Management, 15: 402–429. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00422.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!