The authors wish to thank Stefano Caselli, Stefano Gatti, Andrea Resti, Francesco Saita, Andrea Sironi, the participants at a Università Bocconi (Milan) seminar, at the 18th Australasian Finance and Banking Conference (Sidney), at the Journal of Banking and Finance 30th Anniversary Conference at Peking University (Beijing), at the EFMA 15th Annual Meeting (Madrid), and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. All errors remain those of the authors.
Which Factors Affect Bond Underwriting Fees? The Role of Banking Relationships
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 944–961, November 2008
How to Cite
Iannotta, G. and Navone, M. (2008), Which Factors Affect Bond Underwriting Fees? The Role of Banking Relationships. European Financial Management, 14: 944–961. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00426.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!