Keynote address of the June 2007 European Financial Management Association Annual Meetings in Vienna, Austria. I thank Nick Barberis, Michael Brennan, James Choi, Stefano DellaVigna, John Doukas, Robin Keller, Antti Petajisto Andy Policano, Eric Rasmusen, Geert Rouwenhorst, Siew Hong Teoh, Sheridan Titman, and participants at the Yale University School of Management Finance Seminar and the Workshop on Psychology and Capital Markets at the Merage School of Business, UC Irvine for helpful discussion and comments.
Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Author Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 856–874, November 2008
How to Cite
Hirshleifer, D. (2008), Psychological Bias as a Driver of Financial Regulation. European Financial Management, 14: 856–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2007.00437.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!