We are grateful to Luisa Alemany, Laura Bottazzi, John Doukas (the Editor), José Marti and an anonymous referee for stimulating comments. Correspondence: Stefano Caselli.
Are Venture Capitalists a Catalyst for Innovation?
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 92–111, January 2009
How to Cite
Caselli, S., Gatti, S. and Perrini, F. (2009), Are Venture Capitalists a Catalyst for Innovation?. European Financial Management, 15: 92–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00445.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!