We thank an anonymous referee and John Doukas (the editor) for helpful comments. Cheung thanks City University of Hong Kong for the financial supports (research grants: Project No 7002173 and Project No 9360075). Limpaphayom is indebted to Charnchai Charuvastr of the Thai Institute of Directors Association for providing technical assistance. We have benefited from the comments of participants at the European Financial Management Symposium 2007 in Milan, Italy. Correspondence: Yan-Leung Cheung.
Corporate Governance in China: a Step Forward
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 94–123, January 2010
How to Cite
Cheung, Y.-L., Jiang, P., Limpaphayom, P. and Lu, T. (2010), Corporate Governance in China: a Step Forward. European Financial Management, 16: 94–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00446.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!