We are grateful to an anonymous referee, John Doukas (the editor), Rik Frehen, Roy Hoevenaars, Robert Korajczyk, Zhan Onayev (the EFMA discussant), Jean-Pierre Urbain and seminar participants at Maastricht University, Robeco Asset Management, and the 2007 EFMA Meetings in Vienna, for helpful comments. Correspondence: Mathijs Cosemans.
Conditional Asset Pricing and Stock Market Anomalies in Europe
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 165–190, March 2010
How to Cite
Bauer, R., Cosemans, M. and Schotman, P. C. (2010), Conditional Asset Pricing and Stock Market Anomalies in Europe. European Financial Management, 16: 165–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00453.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!