The authors are grateful for helpful comments of an anonymous referee and John Doukas (the Managing Editor) for their constructive comments/suggestions on earlier versions of the paper. Any remaining errors are our own. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and they do not reflect the opinions of the World Bank or any of its affiliates.
Equity Home-Bias: A Suboptimal Choice for UK investors?
Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 449–479, June 2010
How to Cite
Antoniou, A., Olusi, O. and Paudyal, K. (2010), Equity Home-Bias: A Suboptimal Choice for UK investors?. European Financial Management, 16: 449–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00462.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!