Support from the Venture Fun project promoted by the PRIME Network of Excellence is gratefully acknowledged. The authors are grateful to an anonymous referee, Gil Avnimelech, Marina Balboa, Terttu Luukkonen, Pascal Petit, Michel Querè, Alessandro Rosiello, Morris Teubal and participants in the 2006 EFMA Conference, 2006 EARIE Conference and XX RENT Conference for helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
The Effect of Venture Capital Financing on the Sensitivity to Cash Flow of Firm's Investments
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 528–551, September 2010
How to Cite
Bertoni, F., Colombo, M. G. and Croce, A. (2010), The Effect of Venture Capital Financing on the Sensitivity to Cash Flow of Firm's Investments. European Financial Management, 16: 528–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00463.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!