The author would like to thank John Doukas (the Editor), an anonymous referee, Sandro Brusco, Marco Celentani, María Gutiérrez, Maria-Teresa Marchica, Ravi Singh, Daniel Wolfenzon, and seminar participants at the 2007 EFMA Symposium on Corporate Governance and Shareholder Activism, the Econometric Society 2006 European Meetings, the 2005 SAET Conference, and Universidad Carlos III for helpful comments. The usual disclaimer applies. The financial support of Spain's Ministry of Education and Science (SEJ2005-06655/ECON), Madrid's Autonomous Region (CCG06-UC3M) and the BBVA Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Corporate Governance When Managers Set Their Own Pay
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Author Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 921–943, November 2008
How to Cite
Ruiz-Verdú, P. (2008), Corporate Governance When Managers Set Their Own Pay. European Financial Management, 14: 921–943. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00465.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!