I am grateful to an anonymous referee, Georgi Bontschev, Wolfgang Drobetz, Bill Fung, Marco Navone, Thomas Parnitzke, Hato Schmeiser, Frank Schuhmacher, Richard J. Taffler, and the participants of the 16th annual meeting of the European Financial Management Association (Vienna) and the IRC Conference on Hedge Fund Replication & Alternative Beta (Geneva) for valuable suggestions and comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
Does Hedge Fund Performance Persist? Overview and New Empirical Evidence
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Author Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Financial Management
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 362–401, March 2009
How to Cite
Eling, M. (2009), Does Hedge Fund Performance Persist? Overview and New Empirical Evidence. European Financial Management, 15: 362–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-036X.2008.00471.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!